Words that caught me: C is for Creep (or Creepy)


I don’t know if they told you this,
But while you were away,
We stumbled on a valuable idea
That'll make us tonnes of money.

I see i now have your full attention.

We are betting big on the the business of hooking people.

What's that?

It’s creepy, I know, 
But we gather that’s the best way –
No, the only way –
To get their attention.

Given all the choices they currently have,
And with everybody shouting ‘me, me, me!’,
It’s impossible for anyone to hear us,
...unless we hook them on something.

That's creepy!

Of course it’s creepy!
And do you know the best thing about this?
They’ll never know we are knotting them,
Or that they are hooked!

Stop looking at me like that! It’s true.

They are too busy
To have the time to want to know,
Or do the work required for them to know.
So we are safe creeping on them
One habit by one,
Until they are completely hooked.

Trust me, we’ve got ‘em!
They stand no chance
Unless...

Unless what?

Unless they start wanting to know
Where their time is going!


Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send